You make this possible. Thank you.
In order to keep providing emergency services at existing levels, STEAC must raise over $750,000 each and every year to achieve budget goals.
“I was attracted to STEAC because of your mission. It is so important to help people before they become homeless, to help them not have to choose between eating and their medications.”
Yolo County Resident
- The “Donate” buttons will take you to a secure Paypal web page for making your donation.
- A Paypal account is not required when making a one time donation.
- You will need to have a PayPal account to set up a recurring donation.
Mail a Check
- Mail a check (payable to STEAC) to:
STEAC, 1712 Picasso Avenue, Suite D, Davis, CA 95618.
- Please let us know if you would like your donation to be in honor of or in memory of someone.
- If you would like your donation to be for purchasing food for the STEAC Food Project, please write SFP on the bottom of your check.
Other Forms of Contributions
Please email us at [email protected] for more information.
- Cash Equivalents (e.g. appreciated stocks, bonds, mutual funds …)
- Real property
- Workplace Giving through United Way chapters in Sacramento or Woodland
- Estate Planning or Bequests. Need estate planning support? Learn more about Bequest and Life Income Agreements (intended as a general guide for use by attorneys).
- Purchase from our Amazon Wish List
- Clothing Donations
- My Sister’s Closet, Woodland, 530-669-6739
- Consignment Hours: Monday, Thursday, Saturday: 12pm to 4 pm.
- Clothing should be clean, seasonal, and on hangers.
Help the STEAC Food Pantry have a steady, reliable source of non-perishable food year-round!
- Drop off non-perishable food donations directly at the Food Pantry.
- Join our bi-monthly food drive. Learn more about the Food Project.
- Start a food drive of your own in support of the STEAC Food Pantry.
STEAC is a California nonprofit corporation that has earned tax exempt status under Section 501c(3) of the IRS code (tax identification number, 94-6138684).