STATISTICS FROM 2000 to 2015
- times STEAC helped a client (individual or family) = 42,496
- meals provided = 833,000
- families served by the Holiday Program = 5,706
Type of Help breakdown:
- 48% Food
- 13% Holiday Adoption
- 11% Rental Assistance, Utilities and Motel
- 11% Miscellaneous (includes Car Repair, Education, Gas, Medical, Transportation, Suit Up for Success, Job Assistance, Furniture, Other)
- 9% Clothing
- 8% Legal Documents
Since 1967, STEAC has:
- become one of Yolo County's oldest nonprofit organizations.
- played an important role in keeping families together.
- brightened many holidays for low income families.
- set the model for providing service to the public with a low administrative overhead.
- introduced many to the world of volunteerism.
- helped create a generation of charitable donors.